Monday, December 17, 2012

Dew Tour wrap up!




DEW TOUR IS OVER!! I guess I shouldnt say that because it wasent the best for me and I would love a shot at redemption. That being said it still was a good time and I had a lot of fun.
Pipe semis for me were on thursday and everything seemed to be clicking for me. My practice session went well and I entered both of my runs with full confidence. On my first run I held back a little bit hoping what I put down would be rewarded with a good score. My score came in not what I had hoped and after one full run I was left on the outside of the final cut looking in. I made the decision to step it up and put down a run I know would get me into finals. But on my second run I fell on a Front 12, only the second time ever in competition and was left to sit and watch finals. That's what you get for leaving things a little to late and I learned the hard way.
Even though my week was cut short I still had fun. Played a ton of ping pong in the riders lounge and I think Seb (Toutant) has officially become my arch rival behind the paddle! HAHA. Kaitlyn Farrington and Mike Riddle both ended up on the podium to so it was nice to see my North Face teammates have success! Here are some photos of the entire Dew Tour week.

Waiting to drop into one of the very cold snowy practice sessions!! Thanks JJ Thomas for the photo.



Little Frontside nose! Thanks Joe Large for the sick shot.






 The US Womens pipe team with there happy face right before womens semi finals. L-R Ellery Holligsworth,Hannah Teter, Arielle Gold. Elena Hight, Kaitlyn Farrington, Maddy Shafferick and Kelly Clark.


Kelly pondering her run
MY friend and The North Face teammate Kaitlyn Farrington threw down an amazing run and one this years Dew Cup! Stoked!!