Wednesday, January 23, 2013

X GAMES update

The first night of X GAMES practice was yesterday. Since practice didn't start till 7pm I had a very leisurely day, took and nap, ate lunch, hot tub, etc. Maddy and I also went and found this super chill spot right behind out house, Maddy played the bongos and I did backies! Haha it was a pretty fun afternoon. Thanks to coach Rick for the photo


 Then it was off to pipe practice, the pipe is amazing as always for X Games. Here is Arielle, (pronounced R-EE-ELLE), staring down the monster.
Then I woke up early this morning and drove to Gypsum High School with my North Face teammate Kaitlyn Farrington. We spent the morning talking to students about their effect on OUR planet as part of the POW organization, (http://protectourwinters.org/ ). That went really well, met a few cool kids and signed a bunch of autographs. More importantly we tuned kids into what is happening to our planet.

We have another practice session this evening and then semis on Thursday!! Wish me luck!
Benji