Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting XTREME this week!

X GAMES is upon us!!! I moved down from my house in Breck to Aspen last night. Our first practice is tonight and I must say I am feeling a few contest jitters already. That being said I had an awesome last week riding Breck and got my runs dialed in with some big new tricks. Gotta say thanks alot to Breckenridge for giving me and the rest of the US Snowboard Team private pipe time with snowmobiles so that we could practice. Coming in clutch, thanks alot guys!! Can anyone guess this trick below?

 On another note, I just got a fresh new stack of my 2014 Zion Z1's !! They are looking REALLY sick. I stickered this one up last night! You can see the base if you tune in and watch Mens Pipe Semis on Thursday night, go to http://xgames.espn.go.com/events/2013/aspen/schedule/ for the full live TV Schedule.