Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mum's Week In Colorado

A stuffed Buffalo is still pretty scary.
Well I just drove back in a snow storm from dropping my mum of at the Airport. She is headed back to Vermont and I am now looking at an awesome season ahead. Having my mother here to visit me for a week was a unforgettable experience. Sometimes it seems that the farther apart you live from someone the closer you become, sharing the last few days with her has been a blessing. Here are some pictures and stories from an awesome week!
Hiking along the Miners creek trail from Frisco to Breckenridge on Monday.

Casting shadows in the sand along the Leadville Dam, This was a day spent exploring and following roads that got you only to the next discovery. No Maps, a full tank and no worries!

Mum up on top of Fremont Pass, 13,311ft up sea level.

Don't know what this place is called but it is beautiful!
Eating dinner at one of my favorite little Italian places in Denver.

GTS all day!!! Lake Dillon from the Dillon bay.

Midway through our hike from Frisco.Panorama looking into Breck.